THE TOURNAMENT: ITF WOMEN Orlando Professional Tennis Series
From 01/16 to 01/22
Money prize: $ 25,000
Surface: Clay Outdoor
Location: USTA National Campus – 10000 USTA Boulevard, Orlando Fl 32827 USA
How to get: USTA N.C. is far about 21 miles from Orlando downtown. International Airport is at about 15 minutes driving and less than 10 miles.
Main players: Jessica Pegula (Usa) – Beatriz Haddad Maia (Bra) – Quirine Lemoine (Ned) – Teliana Pereira (Bra) – Sesil Karatantcheva (Bul) – Sofia Kenin (Usa) – Andreea Mitu (Rou) – An Sophie Mestach (Bel) – Varvara Flink (Rus) – Victoria Kuzmova (Rus)
THE TOWN: Orlando is a large city located in Orange County, Florida. For most people, conjures up the image of theme parks, mainly Walt Disney World, but there is a lot more. With the estimated 52 million tourists a year, Orlando and many other areas in the region developed a lot to offer a traveler who wants to see something other than a theme park. For Lonely Planet: “It’s quite easy to get caught up in the isolated worlds of Disney or Universal Orlando, never venturing beyond their constructed environments, but do so and you will find Orlando has so much more. Lovely tree-lined neighborhoods, a rich performing-arts scene and several fantastic gardens, nature preserves and museums in and around the city encourage a slower pace often passed over by visitors. Even if you’re coming to Orlando for the theme parks, take a few days to jump off their spinning wheels of adrenaline-pumped fantasy to explore the quieter, gentler side of Orlando. You may be surprised to find that you enjoy the theme parks all that much more as a result.”
TOP 3 ATTRACTIONS IN ORLANDO:
- The Wizarding Word of Harry Potter by Universal Studios
- Seaworld’s Discovery Cove
- Disney Magic Kingdom
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Near Seaworld. Superb *** hotel located at 800 mt from Discovery Cove. This is a modern accomodation with a fitness center and an outdoor pool. Rated 9.4 on Booking it offers very comfortable king rooms at 129$ per night with breakfast buffet, free wifi and parking included.
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. Excellent **** hotel, rated 9.0 on Booking, which is located at just some minutes drive from Disney Magic Kingdom. This resort provides tennis courts, lagoon pool, water sports, a children’s playground, 6 dining options and provides the free wifi connection. A cozy double room costs 179$ per night.
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando. Exceptional ***** hotel ideally located inside Walt Disney World Resort and featuring a fitness center with golfing and tennis, two pools, the PB&G restaurant and a business center. Rated 9.4 on Booking offers deluxe 46 mq2 king rooms at 479€ per night for two adults and one children with free wifi.
Enjoy this tennis dream!!!!